Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Soooooo, it's been FOREVER since I blogged ... and not that I have anything important to say, but it's a good place to "journal".  I read my past entrees and they all brought back sweet memories ... so for 2015, I have a plan ... if I actually keep to it all year long, only time will tell, but at least I will start off on the right foot.  :)

I was cleaning out one of my cupboards and ran across this book, which I believe I found at a garage sale and probably got for 25-50 cents.  I love the idea of organization - at times, I'm sure I over analyze how to organize, that I don't ever commit to anything.  So when I refound this book, I just did a quick flip through, and realized this book is organized in 52 weeks ... and we are still in week one of 2015, so I thought ... why not start now! Sooooo, that's what I'm doing.  :)

And ... to tie these two things together, blogging and organizing, I will try to blog about what I learn and/or do from this book each week. :)

No comments: